Accessibility Statement for store.rockfantasy.com
This is an accessibility statement from store.rockfantasy.com .
Measures to support accessibility
store.rockfantasy.com takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of store.rockfantasy.com:
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Provide continual accessibility training for our web staff.
- Assign clear accessibility goals and responsibilities for web staff.
- Employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. store.rockfantasy.com is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of store.rockfantasy.com . Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on store.rockfantasy.com :
- Phone: 804 353-0930
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
We try to respond to feedback within 2 business days.
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
store.rockfantasy.com is designed to be compatible with the following assistive technologies:
- Most modern browsers are tested and supported including Firefox, Chrome, Safari & Edge
store.rockfantasy.com is not compatible with:
- browsers older than 3 major versions” or “Mobile operating systems older than 5 years”
Accessibility of store.rockfantasy.com relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Limitations and alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of store.rockfantasy.com , there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations, and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
Known limitations for store.rockfantasy.com:
- Comments and User created announcements: We strive for all images and Uploads to have text alternatives though some may not because We cannot ensure the quality of user supplied content. We monitor these issues and when we can identify them, are able to repair them within7 business days.. Please use the Report Issue email@example.com, if you encounter an issue..
store.rockfantasy.com assessed the accessibility of store.rockfantasy.com by the following approaches:
- We regularly evaluate sites using Google Lighthouse and Wave Plug from webaim.com
Evaluation reports for store.rockfantasy.com are available for:
Please use the Report Issue email firstname.lastname@example.org, if you encounter an issue.
This statement was created on 30 November 2022 using the W3C Accessibility Statement Generator Tool.